- The Lincoln County Sports Club is the host range for A Girl & A Gun – Central, WI. A Girl & A Gun is a national club established by women for women with over 200 chapters nationwide. This club is great for both beginner and experienced gun owners, and will help them improve their skills in a safe and judgement-free atmosphere.
- Learn more at agirlandagun.org and join the Central, WI Facebook group at fb://group/931920474129864?ref=share
- The Chapter Facilitator, Meaghan Roble, is excited for you to join them at one of their next events. Contact her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-252-8573.
PLEASE NOTE THE NEW HOURS FOR FALL:
The Hours of Operation will be as follows:
>October 2 through November 18, 2022
>Wednesdays and Saturdays from 9:00am – 5:00pm
>Fridays and Sundays from 12:00pm – 5:00pm
>The ranges will be closed from November 19 thru the end of April
- When the ranges are open there will be a minimum of 1 Range Safety Officer and 1 club member/volunteer to manage the ranges, assure safety firearm practices, sell club memberships, ear plugs, and targets.
- We ask that all club members bring their membership cards for 2022 to present upon arrival. Anyone wishing to simply “shoot for the day” may purchase a one-day pass ($15.00) which is only good for that day.
- It is advisable that all participants bring their own ear plus, targets (paper only) & safety glasses. However, if you need any of these items, the RSO’s will have them available for purchase.
- Before coming out to the club we would suggest checking this website (lcscsportsclub.com) to confirm the hours for that day. We are dependent on a limited number of Range Safety Officers plus volunteers to keep the ranges open. If that volunteer group is depleted, the hours could be reduced.
- We are still looking for more Range Safety Officers as well as member volunteers to work side-by-side with the RSO’s during open hours. If you are interested, please contact Mike Honerlaw (email@example.com/262-617-4831). The more volunteers we have, the more days and hours the ranges can be open.
THE CONCEALED CARRY COURSES MAY BE HELD ON A DAY OTHER THAN WHEN THE RANGES ARE SCHECDULED TO BE OPEN. THE CCW INSTRUCTORS ARE BOTH CERTIFIED RANGE SAFETY OFFICERS.
ROBLE DEFENSE LLC will be conducting Concealed Carry classes at the Lincoln County Sports Club beginning in March. The curriculum includes WI, FL and MN and will be co-ed unless a women’s only class is requested. If you are interested in applying for the Minnesota permit to carry please contact Roble Defense LLC.
|September 17||9am – 3pm||WI Concealed Carry|
|November 6||9am – 3pm||WI Concealed Carry|
To register please contact:
Meghan or Kyle Roble
715-252-8573 | 715-212-2738