Yes, it’s that time of the year again and although there is still significant snow on the ground, we are looking forward to a warm and sunny day on May 20, 2023 for the Lincoln County Sports Club 25th Annual Fundraiser & Open House.
As we have done over the last couple years, raffle tickets will be available for purchase at many of the local businesses as well as at the Open House on May 20. There will be a GENERAL Raffle as well as many DAY OF THE EVENT Raffles and of course, KIDS raffles.
The Open House will be held on the Club grounds (W5071 Schulz Spur Rd) starting at 11:00am with the first raffles being drawn at 2:30pm. There will be games and door prizes for the kids (archery, target shooting, fishing) as well as games for the adults (e.g., shooting contests, Axe Throwing, ATV test rides).
Raffle prizes are already starting to be assembled and it will be another great year of winnings for you! Raffle tickets are available at local businesses as of March 6. See the list of participating businesses below to get your tickets.
As packages are completed, this website as well as Facebook will be updated, so stop by often to get the latest information. Letters were mailed on March 3 with additional information on the Fundraiser & Open House. So mark your calendars for May 20 and join us for a fun day with friends & family. If you’d like a informational letter and did not get one, email [email protected]
RAFFLE PRIZE PACKAGES FOR THE GENERAL RAFFLE……So Far…..
* $5,000.00 in Cimino’s Gift Certificates
* $300.00 Meat Raffle + Cooler
* 2/each $150.00 gift certificates from Geiss Meat Services
* $200 Grocery Shopping Spree
* $200 Restaurant Dining packages
* $150 Gift Card from 365 PowerSports
* $100 Gift Card from Erv’s Sales & Service
* $150 in Can-Am clothing from Tomahawk Sports Center
* $250 Gift Basket from Bull Falls Harley Davidson
* Gift bags from Mossberg
* AND MORE COMING!!!!
RAFFLE PRIZES PACKAGES ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT….So Far….
* Gun Safe (Value $800)
* 12ga Shotgun + Ammo (Value $600)
* 1/2 Day Guided Fishing Trip (Value $300)
* Foley’s Tree Service package (Value $560)
* Recliner (Courtside Furniture) (Value $750)
* Entertainment Center (Miller’s Home Furnishings) (Value $500)
* PowerHouse Lawn & Leisure “Choice of One” raffle (Value $400)
* Ladies Basket (hand-made items from local residents plus more) (Value $300)
* AND MORE COMING!!!
RAFFLE PRIZES PACKAGES FOR THE KIDS….So Far….
* Crosman Air Power Rifle + Ammo (Value $140)
* Crosman Dual Ammo Revolver BB’s & Pellets (Value $100)
* AND MORE COMING!!!
HERE’S WHERE TO BUY TICKETS:
>Cimino’s Gun & Archery, Merrill
>PowerHouse Lawn & Leisure, Merrill
>Jokin’ Joes Bait & Tackle, Merrill
>Leroy’s Barber Shop, Merrill
>Twin Bay Resort, Tomahawk
>Road Lake Pub, Tomahawk
>Tomahawk Furniture & Gun
>Gleason Bowling Center, Gleason
>Z’s Fork Horner, Gleason
Tickets are 1/$10, 5/$30, 10/$50