The Lincoln County Sports Club 24th Annual Fundraiser and Open House is scheduled for May 21, 2022. Once again the club will be hosting the Open House and Raffle drawings on the club property at W5071 Schulz Spur Road. This year we will have the GENERAL Raffle (as we did last year) that currently has over 50 prize packages (each package worth a minimum of $75) valued at over $20,000. In addition to the GENERAL Raffle, there will be several DAY OF THE EVENT Raffles that you won’t want to miss. Tickets for DAY OF THE EVENT are only available at the Open House on May 21. There will also be KIDS Events and Raffles.
Tickets for the GENERAL Raffle are available the NOW at several local establishments listed below. Letters will be sent to all members regarding the Fundraiser and Open House and the monthly Newsletter (via email) will contain updates each month as we approach the day of fun. Some of the Prize packages for the GENERAL Raffle are listed below. Visit the website often as donations keep coming in so the prize packages will continue to be updated.
- $7,000 in Cimino’s gift certificates
- Cash Prizes
- Green Bay Packer autographed football
- Tickets to various sporting events
- Taxidermy gift certificates
- Meat & cooler
- Sporting Equipment
- Hodag Country Festival Ticket for 9 days of Country Fun
- Lake of the Torches Resort & Casino Hotel Stay
- Gift Cards to local businesses & dining
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
RAFFLE TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED AT THE FOLLOWING LOCAL BUSINESSES:
- Cimino’s Gun & Archery, Merrill
- Powerhouse Lawn & Leisure, Merrill
- Jokin’ Joes Bait & Tackle, Merrill
- Leroy’s Barber Shop, Merrill
- Erv’s Sales & Service, Tomahawk
- NAPA, Merrill & Tomahawk
- Tomahawk Furniture & Gun, Tomahawk
- Road Lake Pub, Tomahawk
- Viegut’s Do It Express, Tomahawk
- JEB’s Bar & Grill, Irma
- Gleason Bowling Center, Gleason
- Z’s Fork Horners, Gleason
Tickets for the DAY OF THE EVENT Raffles will be available only at the Open House but trust me…you want to be in on these raffles! The Prize packages for the DAY OF EVENT Raffles are listed below.
- Fireplace/TV Stand w/55″ Flatscreen TV, Blu-Ray player & more ($2900 value) **TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED AT MERRILL HOUSE OF MUSIC NOW**
- Gun Safe ($800 value)
- Rocker/Glider Chair ($750 value)
- Handmade Nature Print by a local artist ($250 value)
- For Your Pet Basket & Dog Food ($135 value)
- PowerHouse Lawn & Leisure “Choice of One” Raffle
- 50/50 Cash raffles
Let’s not forget the KIDS Raffles and events. Kids can participate in pellet gun shooting, minnow races, 3-D archery and fishing. Kids receive door prizes for participating in any of the events. Additionally, there will be a special KIDS Raffle with some of the prizes being:
- Harley-Davidson IronE Electric-Powered Balance Bike ($1100 value)
- FXR Helmet & Chest Protector ($200 value)
- Mossberg 22 Youth rifle ($180 value)
- Crossman Air Rifle ($100 value)
- Fishing Poles
- Varmint Spring Piston Break-Barrell pellet gun (Value $160)
- Die Cast Tractor Set & Dairy Farm Set (Value $60)
The Lincoln County Sports Club in partnership with Access Ability Wisconsin (AAW) will be hosting an All-Terrain Wheelchair for those who have permanent or temporary physical challenges to independently enjoy the outdoors. AAW will be bringing a few additional wheelchairs to the Open House for anyone to “take for a spin”. This is a wonderful opportunity for our community members to get out and about.
Additionally, there will be several local businesses and non-profits with booths at the Open House to give everyone an opportunity to talk and understand what they have to offer. Some of those include Wisconsin Wildlife Federation, Trout Unltd, Roble Defense, Friends of the River Bend Trail, DNR, Ice Ace Trail, Bill’s Musky Club, Little Lakes Memories as well as Erv’s Sales & Service, Blades & Boards and Fleet Farm.
PUT MAY 21 ON YOUR CALENDAR. BRING YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS. HANG WITH YOUR NEIGHBORS, WIN SOME RAFFLES AND ENJOY MUSIC & FOOD (by Merget’s Mouthwatering Mayhem & Cherie’s Sweet Sensations)